Mandatory gear must be carried at all times during the race. More gear may be necessary for the race, but that is up to the discretion of each team/individual.
Gear that is modified in any way that is deemed non-usable by the race staff will result in disqualification for that racer/team.
GEAR (to be carried at ALL times during the race by SOLO racers and by TEAMS):
Cell phone in waterproof container with fully charged battery (for emergency use only)
Solo/Team First-Aid Kit:
- 6 4"x4" gauze pads
- 1 roll medical tape
- 1 3" Ace bandage
- 10 painkiller tablets (Aspirin, Acetaminophen, etc.)
- 6 Betadine, iodine or alcohol swabs
- 6 Band-Aids
- 2 Pairs of Latex Gloves
- 1 tube of antibacterial ointment (Neosporin, etc.)
GEAR (to be carried by EACH RACER at ALL times during the race):
- Hydration Pack (40 oz. minimum)
- Headlamp with fully charged batteries